The Edublox franchise in the Upper Highway area in Durban is managed by Marj Arslanian. Marj has been involved with the teaching of children with learning difficulties for more than 20 years, first as an Audiblox tutor and later also as an Audiblox Master Trainer. She joined Edublox in May 2011 and compares the old and new to the difference between a 1976 VW beetle and a new Mercedes.
Because she is mother to a disabled daughter (now 27) she has a passion for helping kids who suffer at school. She remembers each of the children whom she has helped and many of them come back and visit on a regular basis!
The other great passion in Marj’s life is her grandson and her beloved Sharks rugby team. She dresses up in all the required regalia and describes herself as “a very vocal supporter”! Marj also regularly goes to cricket matches and she loves watching the Springboks play.
Marj has a real zeal for what she does and her results over the years speak for themselves.
Inside the computer class…
What Edublox offers
• An assessment of your child’s reading and learning skills.
• Edublox classes aimed at Grade 1 to 10 learners improve concentration, perception, memory, logical thinking, reading speed, spelling ability and reading comprehension.
• Mathblox classes are aimed at Grade 2 to 7 learners and set the foundation for grasping mathematics.
• The Edublox English Language Course is aimed at learners in Grade 3 and older.
• Intensive holiday courses, 1-on-1 courses and the EASY programme for accelerated progress and results.
• Studiblox course on study skills, study methods and study techniques for Grade 4 and older learners.
• School readiness classes for the little ones.
Tel: (031) 764-3226
Email: [email protected]
Address: Suite 7A, Delcairn Centre, 15 Village Road, Kloof, Durban