Lizani Muller holds a B.Prim Ed and is a member of the Association for Mathematics Education of South Africa (AMESA) as well as the International Association for Cognitive Education in South Africa (IACESA).
Passion is the word that epitomises Lizani.
It was passion that guided her through four years of study at the University of North West and motivated her to teach Grade 1 and Grade 3 classes for five years, while simultaneously helping children with learning difficulties in the afternoons. It was passion that was the driving force behind her decision to invest in an Edublox reading and learning clinic in 2011. “I have never regretted this decision,” says Lizani. “I just love making a difference in children’s lives. As an Edublox tutor I can also fulfill my values of patience, honesty, trustworthiness and diligence.”
Lizani has helped more than 300 children overcome their learning difficulties, and she has many success stories to tell.
“I remember clearly the story of Alex Tait, a Grade 7 learner from Pietersburg Laerskool. He was referred to Edublox by the Head of the Department and started classes in September 2014. Alex attended three classes per week and since day one he demonstrated immense enjoyment in being tutored the Edublox-way,” says Lizani. A very proud Mrs Jenine Tait said, “I immediately noticed a difference. Instead of asking me to read his assignments, he started doing so himself. His report card average went from 48% to 62% in one term!”
Mr Martin Kroh, a Grade 7 teacher at Pietersburg Laerskool said, “I have never encountered a program that delivers such excellent results with children who have reading and learning difficulties. As teachers, we are eternally thankful for Edublox. It gives one such a warm feeling to know that there are people who dedicate their time and effort towards enhancing the quality of our children’s lives.”
Lizani has run the Polokwane Edublox Clinic for four years and serves the children of Laerskool Pietersburg-Oos, Pietersburg Laerskool, PEMPS, Mitchell House, PEPPS, Northern Academy, Flora Park Comprehensive, PCS, and Nirvana Primary School.
What Edublox offers
• A scientific assessment of your child’s reading and learning skills.
• Edublox classes aimed at Grade 1 to 10 learners improve concentration, perception, memory, logical thinking, reading speed, spelling ability and reading comprehension.
• Mathblox classes are aimed at Grade 2 to 7 learners and set the foundation for grasping mathematics.
• The Edublox English Language Course is aimed at learners in Grade 3 and older.
• Intensive holiday courses, 1-on-1 courses and the EASY programme for accelerated progress and results.
• Studiblox course on study skills, study methods and study techniques for Grade 4 and older learners.
• School readiness classes for the little ones.
Tel: (015) 291-4099
Email: [email protected]
Address: 66 Burger Street, Polokwane