- Fosters awareness of primary and common colours
- Colouring helps children to learn about lines, shapes and patterns
- Improves motor skills
- Improves focus and hand-to-eye coordination
- Contributes to better handwriting
- Prepares them for school
- Stimulates creativity
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
Get your kids started with colouring as early as possible, and you’ll contribute to a lifetime of positive benefits.
Free printable colouring pages:
To print out a colouring page, just click on the link and print.