The Edublox Learner of the Year competition awards learners who have achieved remarkable results in terms of their academic performance and personal growth over the course of the academic year.
It’s always a tough task to select winners from such a deserving group of dedicated learners, but we are happy to announce the Learner of the Year Top 12 for 2019 (listed alphabetically):
- Dylan & Tyler McFerren – Durbanville
- Hope Maenetsha – Polokwane
- Jethro-Storm Tait – Kempton Park
- Kamogelo Ledwaba – Polokwane
- Leandri Walkinshaw – Wierda Park
- Lebohang Pule – Randburg
- Liso-lam Msutwana – Port Elizabeth
- Philip Baretti – Port Elizabeth
- Quintus de Bruyn – George
- Robert Greyling – Rustenburg
- Theron Lategan – Durbanville
We hope that your authentic stories and testimonials will help other parents to make the decision to start a journey with Edublox.
Thank you to all the learners, their supportive and amazing parents and all the franchisees that helped learners all across South Africa to pursue their full potential in 2019.